Au Boudoir Écarlate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Au Boudoir Écarlate

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Le printemps de Comics 2021 : 10 albums à ...
Voir le deal
5.99 €

FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions

AuteurMessage
Chloette

FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions Empty
MessageSujet: FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions   FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions Icon_minitime1Lun 26 Avr - 11:01

Intentions Duet #1 : Bad Intentions
Ella Frank

Sortie le 26 avril 2021

Quatrième de couverture :

My name isn’t Logan Mitchell, but Marcus St. James doesn’t know that…

When I showed up at my roommate’s work party, the last thing I expected was to find a man straight out of my dreams. But when the crowd parted and the fates aligned, there he was, waiting for me. Marcus St. James, president of ENN WorldWide News.

Sexy and powerful, with a stare that could freeze you in place, Marcus was the perfect reward for securing a job at Mitchell & Madison, the best law firm in Chicago. To play with the big fish, however, one must become a big fish, and that’s where my little white lie began.

It was one night. I was never going to see him again, and from the second we spoke, I knew he was interested. It was there in his eyes, the same fire in my veins. It was there in his voice, whenever he said my name.

The only problem? It wasn’t my name, and now I wanted more—much more.

But how can anything good come out of something that started with such bad intentions?

Bad Intentions is the first book in the Intentions Duet.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chloette

FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions   FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions Icon_minitime1Lun 26 Avr - 11:02

I am a sucker for Ella Frank’s book and when she announced Bad Intentions release I couldn’t resist : age gap, mistaken identity, hotness and sexiness off the charts, all of this wrapped up in the Chicagoverse ? Count me in !

If you read the Prime Time series, then you already met one of our protagonist : Marcus St James, president of ENN WorldWide News. Standoffish, cold and lonely, that seems to sum it up. And hot. Enters Gabriel “Gabe” Romero. You might not know him, but you know his best friend, Ryan, who is no other that Alexander’s assistant, whom we also met in the Prime Time series. It thanks to him that our protagonists get to meet each other. And sparks fly. They like what they see in the other and do not waste time exploring it for one night. The only problem is that Gabe lied about his name to have a chance with Marcus. He is a nobody and he is one of the most influential individual around. So a little white lie should not hurt right ? But his lie bit him in the ass faster than expected.

I truly enjoyed this story because it was condensate in a short period of time : we are talking about days not weeks, without feeling rushed. And from the very first pages I was hooked and curious about Gabe and his sudden need for a job. I elaborated many scenarios and couldn’t put my book down until I knew if I was right. Spoiler : I WAS RIGHT ! The chemistry between our two characters was amazing and I wanted to see more of their interaction. But as always Ella Frank succeed in making a romance novel focalizing on the protagonists but also including secondary characters that are amazing like Ryan. But she also brought back our favorite couple in the world :D

Yes ! We got to see Logan and Tate again and it was so awesome : every time I see them in any of Ella’s books, I just want to re-read the entire Temptation Series.  You know Logan’s tendency to steal the show ? Well he didn’t change one bit : he is still the same smartass with no filter and we love him for it Being Gabe’s boss we see him quite a bit to my greatest pleasure.

The story between Gabe and Marcus is not an easy one because they seem to not have anything in common, and also because of their age difference. That is what aggravated Marcus the most : he seems unable to resist someone “barely legal” , 20 years younger than him. But in my opinion it is exactly what he needs : someone to shake him up and his routine. To lighten his life. Because he might be influential and rich, the life on the top seems very lonely. Gabe and Marcus complement and complete each other. And their love for music definitely is something I did not expect and was pleasantry surprised about. This scene at the Philharmony was glorious <3

As always, Ella provided a funny, hot and romantic novel. This series is a duology which means Good Intention, coming up in June, will end Gabe and Marcus’ story. I am really excited to see where this two are headed !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

FRANK, Ella - Intentions Duet Tome 1 - Bad Intentions
Page 1 sur 1