Au Boudoir Écarlate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Au Boudoir Écarlate

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -48%
-44% sur la carte mémoire microSD SanDisk ...
Voir le deal
95.99 €

ERICKSON Megan - MISSION - Tome 1 : Blood Guard

AuteurMessage
Karen
Admin
Admin

ERICKSON Megan - MISSION - Tome 1 : Blood Guard Empty
MessageSujet: ERICKSON Megan - MISSION - Tome 1 : Blood Guard   ERICKSON Megan - MISSION - Tome 1 : Blood Guard Icon_minitime1Mar 12 Sep - 8:01

Blood Guard
Megan Erickson

Sortie le 12 Septembre 2017

Quatrième de couverture :

Enter a world of immortal danger and desire—and discover an incredible fate borne of blood.

Tendra: One minute, I’m a bartender in gritty Mission City; the next, I’m whisked away by a vampire named Athan who tells me that I’m the lifeblood of his clan. It sounds unbelievable, but he’s got evidence I can’t deny. Turns out, Athan belongs to an underground society of vampires who feed only on humans with their consent. Their enemies have no such qualms, and they want me dead. The only thing standing in their way is strong, sexy Athan. And the closer we get, the more tempted I am to let Athan feed. . . .

Athan: How could I have known when I snatched this snarky, beautiful human off the streets that she would change my destiny? As a loyal soldier, I must deliver Tendra to our future king—my brother. Empowered with the blood of ten generations of the Gregorie breed, she is fated to rule as our queen. But there’s something between us that’s so intoxicating, so carnal, I can’t help wanting Tendra for myself . . . even if it’s treason.

Lien Amazon

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ERICKSON Megan - MISSION - Tome 1 : Blood Guard
Page 1 sur 1